Vantage Home Health Care Services, Inc. subscribes to providing the highest quality healthcare and services that is available, acceptable and adaptable to the needs of culturally diverse community that we serve in a compassionate, understanding and supportive environment.
A home health agency of excellence that’s caring, compassionate and competent, focusing on the needs of our culturally diverse community as well as ways to continuously improve our services in the most cost effective way.
WHO ARE THE PROFESSIONALS WE SEND TO YOUR HOME?
- Registered Nurses (RN’s) provide individual care and case management for medically prescribed treatments.
- Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN’s) working under physician’s orders and RN supervision, administer medications, provide treatments, and assist the patient with returning to independent activities of daily living.
- Certified Home Health Aides provide personal care and aid in the overall improvement of the patient’s quality of life.
- Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists and Speech Therapists assist the patient in improving his or her abilities to perform daily activities and return to their prior level of function.
- Medical Social Workers assist the patient and family identify community resources that will assist the patient remain safe.
- Registered Dieticians instruct the patient in therapeutic diets and healthy eating habits.
VANTAGE HOME HEALTH CARE
SERVICES, INC. in Pursuant to Title VI
of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 504
of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and the
Age Discrimination Act of 1975, does not
discriminate in the provision of services and
employment because of race, color, national
origin, disability or age.
Language and Cultural Issues
We have a multi-lingual, professional staff
who may help accommodate many language
needs and can help individualize your care
to fit your needs.